Tutti Frutti Cake - Step by Step Recipe
Ingredients All purpose flour - 2 cups Tutti Frutti - 1/2 cup Eggs - 3 Vanilla essence - 2 tsp Granulated Sugar - 1 cup + ...
All purpose flour - 2 cups
Tutti Frutti - 1/2 cup
Eggs - 3
Vanilla essence - 2 tsp
Granulated Sugar - 1 cup + 2 tbsp
Melted Butter - 1/3 cup
Baking powder - 2 tsp
Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
Salt - 1/4 tsp
Milk - 1 cup
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F and grease the cake pan.
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together and set it aside.
- Break eggs in a mixing bowl and beat nicely. Add granulated sugar and mix till sugar dissolves completely.
- Add butter, milk and vanilla essence in this mixture. Beat this mixture well for about 10 minutes till all ingredients get blended with each other.
- Now start adding little flour at a time and keep mixing the batter.
- Dust tutti frutti in 1 tsp of flour and add into batter. Mix gently.
- Pour this batter into greased pan and bake the cake for 40-45 minutes. Insert a toothpick in a cake and if it comes out clean, then cake is done.
- After half hour remove cake form pan and place it onto cooling rack. Let it cool down completely. It may take about an hour.
- If you have time, slice it after 2-3 hours. That will make the slicing easier.