Chocolate Fudge Brownies, How to make Cocoa Brownies
Adapted from – startcooking.com Makes around 15 medium sized pieces Ingredients 1/2 cup of all purpose flour 1/3 cup...
Adapted from – startcooking.com
Makes around 15 medium sized pieces
- 1/2 cup of all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 150 grams of butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Chopped nuts – 1-2 tbsp (optional)
How to make chocolate fudge brownies?
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and line a baking pan with aluminium foil. Also grease the foil on bottom of pan with little bit of butter or oil so that brownies don’t stick to the bottom after baking. I have used 8" x 12"sheet Cake Pan.
- Take out the butter into a large bowl and microwave it for few seconds on high until it melts down.
- In the melted butter, add granulated sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder and mix it really well.
- Whisk until mixture turns smooth and shiny.
- Then add vanilla essence and 1 egg at a time and keep mixing.
- Now sift dry ingredients i.e. flour, baking powder and salt into the batter and fold in with spatula. Add chopped nuts if you like.
- Batter is ready.
- Now pour the batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Put it in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Insert a knife or toothpick in the center, it will get some crumbs on it and that is fine. Do not bake for long time.
- Allow it to cool down completely on a wire rack.
- Peel the aluminium foil and cut the brownies into squares.
- You can store them in a refrigerator.
- Serve them with milk or ice cream. Enjoy!