Stuffed Broccoli Paratha
Ingredients To make stuffing 2 cups of broccoli florets (wash thoroughly and drain out all the water) ½ inch piece of...
To make stuffing
- 2 cups of broccoli florets (wash thoroughly and drain out all the water)
- ½ inch piece of ginger
- ½ tsp of cumin seeds
- 2 green chillies
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp of coriander powder
- ¼ tsp of turmeric powder
- 1 tsp of dry mango powder or amchoor powder.
To make dough
- Wheat flour - 1 and 1/2 cups
- Carom seeds / ajwain - 1/2 tsp
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
Watch How to make Broccoli paratha on YouTube;
- Grind broccoli in a food processor along with ginger and green chillies.
- Heat 2 tsp of oil in a pan.Once oil is heated add cumin seeds and allow them to splutter.
- Then add broccoli and mix it really well.
- Reduce the heat and add salt to taste, ½ tsp red chilli powder, 1 tsp of coriander powder, ¼ tsp of turmeric powder, and 1 tsp of dry mango powder or amchoor powder.
- Mix it really well and cook for couple of minutes until all moisture evaporates and make sure to stir constantly.
- When you see stuffing has dried out completely, take out and spread all over the plate so that it cools down little faster.
- Meanwhile prepare dough for paratha. In a flour, add carom seeds / ajwain, salt and 2 tsp of oil.
- Mix and knead it to a soft dough by adding little water at a time.
- Apply few drops of oil and cover with kitchen towel and let it rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Make 6 equal sized balls out of the dough and divide stuffing into 6 equal parts.
- Take one ball of the dough and roll it to form a small circle.
- Place one part of stuffing and fold the edges and gather them at the center and seal it properly.
- Dip into flour and roll it gently and evenly.
- Now Place it on a hot pan and roast it nicely from both the sides by applying little bit of oil.
- Serve it hot with plain yogurt and pickle.