Palak Paratha / Spinach Paratha Recipe
Ingredients 2 cups of wheat flour 1 and ½ cups of fresh / frozen spinach 1 tsp of ginger paste 1 tsp of ajwain / carom seeds...
- 2 cups of wheat flour
- 1 and ½ cups of fresh / frozen spinach
- 1 tsp of ginger paste
- 1 tsp of ajwain / carom seeds
- 1 and ½ tsp of red chilli powder
- ½ tsp of turmeric powder
- 1 tsp of coriander powder
- 1 tsp of cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp of garam masala
- 1 tsp of dry mango powder or aamchoor powder
- Oil – ½ tbsp
- Salt to taste
Watch How to make Palak / Spinach paratha on YouTube;
Palak Paratha Recipe with step-wise pictures
- Heat ½ tbsp of oil in a pan.
- Add ginger paste and spinach.
- Add little bit of salt and all dry spices. Mix and cook just for a minute.
- Take out in a bowl and allow it cool down a little bit.
- Then add carom seeds and flour. Add little salt as we've already added salt while cooking spinach.
- Now mix well and knead it to soft dough by adding little water at a time.
- Apply few drops of oil on top and cover with kitchen towel. Let it rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Make 8 equal sized balls out of it.
- Take one ball of the dough and dust with flour. Then roll it evenly from all the sides.
- Place it onto a hot pan and roast it nicely from both the sides.
- Apply little bit oil or ghee.
- Serve it hot with plain yogurt and any pickle.