Orange and Kiwi Fruit Salad
A couple of days back I bought some kiwis and completely forgot about it. They were lying in the pantry untouched. When noticed I decided ...
A couple of days back I bought some kiwis and completely forgot about it. They were lying in the pantry untouched. When noticed I decided to make salad. I searched salad recipes with kiwis and oranges and came across this wonderful recipe by Season with Spice. So with available ingredients and little changes here and there, I made this salad. It was colorful and so refreshing. Do give it a try some day; I am sure you will also love it.
- Kiwis – 2
- Oranges – 2
- Some sliced almonds and pistachios
- Lemon juice – 1 and ½ tbsp
- Olive oil – ½ tbsp
- Grated ginger – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 2 tsp
How to make Kiwi and Orange Salad?
- Peel kiwis and oranges. Cut kiwis into slices and section an orange.
- In a bowl, mix lemon juice, olive oil, grated ginger and sugar. Whisk until sugar dissolves.
- Arrange kiwis and oranges into a serving plate. Pour the dressing all over and garnish with sliced almonds and pistachios.
- Refrigerate for some time and serve chilled.