Cabbage and Hot Pepper Tuna Stir Fry
Ingredients Hot pepper tuna – 1 can Cabbage – ¼ Onion - ½ Cloves of garlic – 4 Hot pepper – 1 Cherry tomatoes – 15-20 L...
- Hot pepper tuna – 1 can
- Cabbage – ¼
- Onion - ½
- Cloves of garlic – 4
- Hot pepper – 1
- Cherry tomatoes – 15-20
- Lemon juice – ½ tbsp
- Black pepper powder – 1/8 tsp
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- First shred the cabbage into strips and wash under cold running water. Drain and set aside.
- Slice onion and hot pepper thinly and mince the garlic. Remove stems of cherry tomatoes and cut them into halves.
- Put olive oil in a pan. Once heated, add onions, pepper and garlic. Sauté till onion turns translucent.
- Then add cabbage, black pepper powder and little salt (just enough for cabbage).
- Mix well and cook covered until cabbage turns soft. It may take around 3-4 minutes. Open the lid and cook until all moisture evaporates.
- Now add canned hot pepper tuna, lemon juice and cherry tomatoes.
- Mix well and cook just for a minute.
- Switch off the heat and serve hot with any flatbread.