Barbecue Sauce Tuna and Rice Salad
I am trying my hands at different salads lately. Today I am posting one of them which I liked very much. I got this awesome recipe here ....
To make Tuna and Rice Salad, you will need;
- Cooked rice – 1 and ½ cups
- Corn – 1 can
- Barbeque Sauce Tuna – 1 can
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Cherry tomatoes – 1 cup
- Hard boiled eggs – 2
- Sesame seeds – 2 tsp
- Black pepper powder and salt to taste
How to make Tuna and Rice Salad?
- Wash and cut cherry tomatoes into halves.
- First take rice in a salad bowl. Then add all above ingredients and mix gently. Adjust the seasoning by adding salt and pepper powder.
- Refrigerate salad for some time and then serve.