Vegetable Fried Rice - Recipe with step by step pictures
Serving - 3 Ingredients Leftover rice Onion - 1 (finely chopped) Green beans - 1/2 cup (chopped into small pieces) Mu...
Serving - 3
Onion - 1 (finely chopped)
Green beans - 1/2 cup (chopped into small pieces)
Mushrooms - 4-5 (sliced)
Carrots - 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
Frozen green peas - 1/2 cup
Cabbage - 3/4 cup (finely chopped)
Spring onion - 1 (finely chopped)
chili-garlic sauce - 1 tbsp
Soy sauce - 1-2 tbsp
Olive oil - 1 and 1/2 tbsp
Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onion and saute till translucent.
- Add all vegetables and salt to taste. (Add little salt as rice and soy sauce also contains some amount of salt.) Cook for 5-6 minutes till they turn tender. Keep mixing in between.
- Add chili garlic paste and soy sauce.
- Give it a quick stir and add rice to it. Mix gently and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve hot.