Vanilla Chocolate Chip Muffins - Step by Step Recipe
For making 8 medium sized muffins Ingredients All purpose flour - 3/4 cup Chocolate chips - 1/2 cup Granulated sugar - 1/3 ...
For making 8 medium sized muffins
All purpose flour - 3/4 cup
Chocolate chips - 1/2 cup
Granulated sugar - 1/3 cup
Melted butter - 1/4 cup
Egg - 1
Vanilla essence - 2 tsp
Yogurt - 1/4 cup
Salt - 1/8 tsp
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. Sift flour, baking powder and salt together and set it aside.
- Beat egg in a mixing bowl. Add melted butter, sugar and yogurt. Beat this mixture nicely till sugar gets dissolved.
- Add vanilla essence and mix well. Now start adding little flour at a time and mix well.
- Dust chocolate chips in a 2-3 tsp of flour and add into batter. Mix gently.
- Line up muffins baking tray with paper cups. Evenly fill the cups with batter.
- Bake them in a oven for about 20-25 minutes. Insert toothpick at center and if it comes out clean, muffins are done.
- Let them cool down completely before you serve them.