Shrikhand Recipe (Flavored Yogurt) - Step by Step
Serving for - 2 Ingredients Yogurt - 750 gm Powdered Sugar - 1/2 cup Cardamom powder - 1/2 tsp Almonds - 6-8 (Sliced) ...
Serving for - 2
Yogurt - 750 gm
Powdered Sugar - 1/2 cup
Cardamom powder - 1/2 tsp
Almonds - 6-8 (Sliced)
- Pour yogurt over muslin cloth or any cotton cloth. Squeeze out water as much as possible.
- Tie the cloth and hang it overnight or keep in a refrigerator by putting any pot underneath the strainer. (I kept it in a refrigerator. If you keep it outside, yogurt may turn bit sour.)
- Take out strained yogurt from refrigerator. It will become thick in consistency, then chakka for shrikhand is ready.
- Strain the chakka using strainer to get the nice texture.
- Add powdered sugar, cardamom powder, and sliced alomds. Mix well and shrikhand is ready.
- Refrigerate it for an hour before serving. Serve chilled with fried puris or roti.