Kairi Panha Recipe / Aam Ka Panna (Raw Mango Juice) - Step by Step Recipe
Recipe for making 6-8 glasses of juice. Ingredients Raw mangoes (Kairi) - 5-6 Sugar - 1 cup + 1 tbsp Salt - 1/2 tsp C...
Recipe for making 6-8 glasses of juice.
Raw mangoes (Kairi) - 5-6
Sugar - 1 cup + 1 tbsp
Salt - 1/2 tsp
Cardamom powder - 1/2 tsp
- Peel the mangoes and put them into a pressure cooker. Add 3 cups of water and put the lid on. Cook them till 2 whistles.
- Once the pressure goes away, take off the lid and let the mangoes cool down completely. Then take out the seeds and mash the pulp little bit.
- Put mango pulp into a blender and add sugar to it. Blend nicely till mixture turns frothy.
- Add cardamom powder and salt. Mix well.
- Refrigerate this pulp. While serving this cooler, fill the glass half way with pulp and top it with some chilled water (or ice cubes).
- Serve chilled.