Soya Palak / Soya chunks with spinach and Liebster Award :)
Serving for - 2 Ingredients Soya chunks - 1 cup (Soak in a water for about half hour) Spinach - 2 cups (roughly chopped) ...
Serving for - 2
Soya chunks - 1 cup (Soak in a water for about half hour)
Spinach - 2 cups (roughly chopped)
Frozen green peas - 1/2 cup (optional)
Onion - 1/2 (finely chopped)
Big Tomato - 1 (cut into cubes)
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
Red chili powder - 1 tsp
Coriander powder - 1/2 tsp
Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Fenugreek leaves - 1/2 tsp
Oil - 2 tsp
Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
Curry leaves - 4-5
Pinch of asafoetida
Salt to taste
Cilantro for garnishing
- Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds, pinch of asafoetida and curry leaves. Let them crackle. Add chopped onion and saute till onion becomes translucent. Add ginger garlic paste and saute for few seconds. Add tomato cubes and cook till they become tender. Add turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala and salt to taste. Saute till oil starts to separate from spices.
- Add chopped spinach and cook for 3-4 minutes. Drain out the water from soya chunks and add in to spinach. Don't add water as soya chunks loose some amount of water. Cover the pan and let it cook on medium heat for about 6-8 minutes. Add frozen green peas, dry fenugreek leaves and chopped cilantro. Mix well and let it simmer on low heat for 2-3 minutes. Serve hot with chapati or plain rice.
I am very happy and deeply honored to accept the Liebster Blog award from my lovely blogger friend Suchi. :)
Thanks you so much Suchi for such a wonderful award. Please visit Suchi's space Kitchen Karma and check out her delectable and fantastic posts.
Something about Award. Copying this information from Suchi's Blog;
"Leibster" means dearest in German and as with any award, there is bit of a ceremony involved.These are the rules if you accept the award:
- Copy and paste the award on your blog. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award.
- Pick your five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers who deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
- Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs.
So, my picks for this award are;
Reena Vimesh of Achu's Amma's Kitchen
maha of Mahaslovelyhome
Preeti of Preeti's Kitchen Life
Rasi of Vegetarian Food and Me
Anu of Hot Pot Cooking
Do visit their wonderful blogs. On this occasion, I want to thank all my blogger friends for their support and so much of love..Love you all :)