Wheat banana chocolate chip muffins
Ingredients 1 and half cup whole wheat flour 2 ripened bananas 2 eggs 1/4 cup powdered sugar 2 tsp honey 2 tsp of cocoa powder ...
1 and half cup whole wheat flour
2 ripened bananas
1/4 cup powdered sugar
2 tsp honey
2 tsp of cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
salt to taste
1/4 cup melted butter
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F and lightly grease the muffin tray.
- Sieve the dry ingredients i.e. wheat flour, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt to taste. Keep this aside.
- Melt the butter in microwave for 15-20 seconds and let it cool down completely.Cut the bananas into big pieces. Make a puree of it in a blender by adding milk and honey. Add eggs into mixing bowl and beat them nicely. Add butter and banana puree to it and again beat this mixture for about 10 minutes.
- Then start adding little quantity of dry ingredients at a time and beat slowly. Add extra milk if needed. Finally add chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture in a muffin tray and bake muffins in a oven for about 20-25 minutes.