Lemon Tutti Frutti Cake
Ingredients 2 cups of all purpose flour 1/2 cup tutti frutti 4 eggs 1/4 cup lemon juice Melted butter – half cup Powder...
2 cups of all purpose flour
1/2 cup tutti frutti
1/4 cup lemon juice
Melted butter – half cup
Powdered Sugar – 1 cup + 1 tbsp
Baking powder – 1 tsp
Baking soda – half tsp
Milk – 1/4 cup
Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and grease the cake pan.
- Sieve the dry ingredients i.e. flour, powdered sugar, baking powder and baking soda. Add salt to taste and keep it aside.
- Melt the butter in microwave and let it cool down completely. Add eggs into mixing bowl and beat them nicely. Add butter and milk to it and again beat this mixture for about 10 minutes.
- Then start adding little quantity of dry ingredients at a time and beat slowly. Now , add lemon juice. Dust the tutti frutti in a 1/4 tsp of flour and add into batter. Mix gently.
- Now, pour batter in a pan and bake the cake for about 30-35 minutes.