Ingredients 2 cups of all purpose flour 1/2 cup of cocoa powder 4 eggs Melted butter – half cup Powdered ...
2 cups of all purpose flour
1/2 cup of cocoa powder
Melted butter – half cup
Powdered Sugar – 1 cup
Baking powder – 1 tsp
Baking soda – half tsp
Milk – 1/2 cup
Salt to taste
chocolate chips for decoration
1/4 cup butter
2 tsp cocoa powder
1/2 cup icing sugar
1/2 cup whipping cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and grease the cake pan.
- Sieve the dry ingredients i.e. flour, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda. Add salt to taste and keep it aside.
- Melt the butter in microwave and let it cool down completely. Add eggs into mixing bowl and beat them nicely. Add butter and milk to it and again beat this mixture for about 10 minutes.
- Then start adding little quantity of dry ingredients at a time and beat slowly. Add extra milk if needed.
- Now, pour batter in a pan and bake the cake for about 30-35 minutes.
- Melt butter and stir in 2 tsp cocoa powder. Add icing sugar and whipping cream, Beat the mixture till it forms smooth paste and reach to the spreading consistency.
- Once the cake cool down completely, spread icing on top and decorate cake by using some chocolate chips. Keep cake in refrigerator for some time to set the icing. Serve the cake slightly chilled.
Sending this chocolate cake to Ramya's ABC Series: DESSERTS
Shrivalli's Chocolate Mela