Serving for -2 Ingredients: 250 gm mushroom - wash and cut into medium sized pieces 1 medium onion - chopped into cubes 1 medium...
Serving for -2
250 gm mushroom - wash and cut into medium sized pieces
1 medium onion - chopped into cubes
1 medium tomato - chopped into cubes
4 petals of garlic
1 tsp of coriander powder
half tsp of mustard seeds
half tsp of cumin seeds
1 bay leaf
1 tsp of garam masala
half tsp of red chili powder
half tsp of paprika
half tsp of turmeric powder
3 tsp of whipping cream
half cup frozen green peas
3 tsp of oil
1 cup of water
salt to taste
- Heat up 1 tsp of oil in frying pan, add chopped onion. Saute onion till it gets golden brown color. Add garlic and saute for a minute. Then add chopped tomato to it. Cover the pan and let it cook for 5-6 mins. Add mixture into blender and make a smooth puree.
- Heat up 2 tsp of oil into pan. Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, bay leaf and let them crackle.
- Add onion tomato puree. Cover the pan and let the puree cook for 5-6 mins. Once all moisture goes away, add dry spices to it. Add coriander powder, chili powder, turmeric powder, paprika, garam masala and salt to taste. Saute spices till oil starts to loose out.
- Adjust the consistency of gravy by adding water as per your own requirement. When gravy starts to boil, add mushroom pieces to it and let mushroom cook on medium heat for about 5-6 mins.
- Add whipping cream and reduce heat to low. Switch off the heat after 5 mins. Garnish with cilantro.